Re: Local rendering creates blank tiles

Am 06.06.2010 15:21, schrieb Simon Wenner:
Hi,

On 06.06.2010 14:43, Patrick Salecker wrote:
Hi,
while I was testing the python memphis bindings of libchamplain, I noticed that local rendering through libchamplain doesn't work at all on my system.

"memphis/demos/tile-renderer.py" and "pymemphis/examples/tile-renderer.py" render the tiles correct, but "libchamplain/demos/local-rendering" shows only an arc:
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7088/localrendering.png

Are you sure that you are looking at the area that contains the data? Any error messages in the terminal? Maybe these are old tiles from champlain's cache. Try to delete the cache.
Now I know a workaround:
When I run "./local-rendering", select "Local Map" and click on "Einpassen" (locale is de_DE.utf8), is see blank tiles and no terminal output.
When I run "LANG= ./local-rendering" it works fine.

Any ideas why this happens?