Re: Libchamplain and libchamplain-gtk now as one

> I just pushed a lot of commits to libchamplain's git repo.  I decided
> (and have been told) that there is no need for 2 different repo.  I
> think I created 2 repo because I didn't know how to use autotools back
> when I created the project.
>
> So from now on, by default, ChamplainViewEmbed will be compiled and
> installed.  To disable this, pass --disable-gtk to the configure script.

When will we have this in the form of a release? I am asking since
libchamplain is now part of Fedora, and I have submitted one for
libchamplain-gtk. If we are going to have a merged release sometime
soon, then I will withdraw libchamplain-gtk.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi