Libchamplain and libchamplain-gtk now as one

Hi,

I just pushed a lot of commits to libchamplain's git repo.  I decided
(and have been told) that there is no need for 2 different repo.  I
think I created 2 repo because I didn't know how to use autotools back
when I created the project.

So from now on, by default, ChamplainViewEmbed will be compiled and
installed.  To disable this, pass --disable-gtk to the configure script.

Happy hacking!

Pierre-Luc

PS: There is also a new demo in demos/: animated-markers ;-)