Re: Text alignment in markers

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 18:07 +0100, Colin Clark wrote:
> I don't think this is really a bug - I'm just making an observation of
> what I have come across. It's not too much of a problem as there are
> ways round this.

Hehe it is a bug or over designing... champlain_marker_set_image should
accept NULL as the image parameter, effectively setting it empty.  I'll
commit a fix tonight ;-)

I am sorry you are finding these issues, but you seem to be the first to
make use of this new API that was introduced less than a month ago :)

Pierre-Luc