Text alignment in markers

Hi

I have encountered a small problem with text alignment in a marker.

If a marker has had an image set, there does not seem to be a way to unset the image other than to assign a blank clutter_texture, and this results in a different text alignment. As an example, if I include the following lines at about line 64 in markers.c:

ClutterActor *test;
test = clutter_texture_new();
champlain_marker_set_image((ChamplainMarker*)marker, test);

the displayed "New York" text is out of alignment with the marker.

I don't think this is really a bug - I'm just making an observation of what I have come across. It's not too much of a problem as there are ways round this.

(By way of explanation - I'm trying to write some software to allow champlain maps to be used in the Geeqie project - to show on a map where photos have been taken. So I'd like the user to be able to make clicks on a marker to display/hide image thumbnails and text relating to the image.)

Colin Clark..