champlain_marker_set_text

Hi

I'm having a problem with something rather basic. I have added the line:

champlain_marker_set_text (CHAMPLAIN_MARKER (actor), "Montréal in Québec");

at line 31 in markers.c in the demos sub-directory.

When clicking on the marker, I would expect the text to change, but it does not.

Changing lat/lon is ok; and in fact the text within the marker is changed, but simply not displayed.

I have obviously missed something here, but unfortunately I cannot figure it out. I'd be grateful for any help.

Thanks

Colin Clark..