Re: decel-rate of a view

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 16:13 +0100, Colin Clark wrote:
> Maybe the logic in champlain_view_set_decel_rate is the wrong way
> round?
It does look like it is the wrong way around :)

> What is the correct procedure if I think there is a problem somewhere
> in libchamplain? Ask here on this mailing list first to see if I get a
> response, or just make an entry on bugs.gnome.org?

You may ask here first if you are uncertain that there is a bug (or if
it happens only in very complex test case), but I think you are finding
valid bugs.  Don't hesitate creating bugs on bugs.gnome.org, it's free
and we won't hate you (even if it ever turns out a bug is not one).

Thanks!

Pierre-Luc