Re: [LaTeXila] Latexmk does not finish

Now I tried it with "latexmk -pdf -synctex=1 main.tex" and it worked as well.

But I also had the case the latexmk asked questions (on the command line) and I had to confirm. But this time it did not happen. This might be a reason why latexila did not continue.

One more observation:
When latexila did not stop building, I clicked "stop execution" (red button) after a while. But then the PDF opened normally without any errors. So my suspect is that the building actually works, but latexila does not notice it.

Best wishes,
Jakob