[LaTeXila] Latexmk does not finish

Dear List,

first of all, I would like to say thank you for this great program. I really enjoy working with it.

I encountered following problem:

When I am running LaTeX-->PDF (latexmk) "latexmk -pdf -synctex=1 main.tex" it sometimes does not finish anymore. Even after many minutes (> 10) the process does not finish. However, when I am running "latexmk -pdf -synctex=1 main.tex" in the console it works.

Any ideas what the reason for this might be? How can I fix this?

best wishes,
Jakob