Re: [LaTeXila] Latexmk does not finish

Hi,

latexila always stays responsive.

Now I run it with "latexmk -pdf -interaction=nonstopmode -synctex=1 main.tex" and use no-output as post-processor. For the moment it seems to work.

Best wishes,
Jakob

On 19.09.2016 19:53, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
Hello Jakob,

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:13:12AM +0200, Jakob Miksch wrote:
first of all, I would like to say thank you for this great program. I really
enjoy working with it.

I encountered following problem:

When I am running  LaTeX-->PDF (latexmk)  "latexmk -pdf -synctex=1 main.tex"
it sometimes does not finish anymore. Even after many minutes (> 10) the
process does not finish. However, when I am running "latexmk -pdf -synctex=1
main.tex" in the console it works.

Any ideas what the reason for this might be? How can I fix this?
You can try with the all-output or no-output post-processor.

Maybe the latexmk command is waiting for input. Maybe adding the
-interaction=nonstopmode command line option is needed.

Is latexila still responsive, or does the latexila process take 100%
CPU? (in which case it would be a bug in latexila, an infinite loop).

--
Sébastien