Re: [LaTeXila] New logo idea

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 08:14:17PM -0600, Mike Gray wrote:
> I saw what was said about improving the logo on the website and I put
> this together. If you are interested I can post the svg source, and
> create some variations for different uses.

The logo looks more professional. I prefer the current logo, which is
more funny, with the glass of tequila. You could maybe add the glass to
your logo, to see the result (the SVG of the current logo is available
in data/images/app/logo.svg).

The problem of the current logo is that it's not easy to create a good
small icon (the plant have too many leaves).

For the icon (small or big format), the leaf is great. But it would be
nice to see visually that the purpose of the software is to write
documents. So a sheet of paper with some lines of text or something like
that would be nice.

Best regards,
Sébastien