Re: [LaTeXila] New logo idea

I'll try adding a glass as a part of the branding/logo and see how it looks.

The reason I made the logo so serious looking was because I figured
that was the kind of people that would use it. Rather than looking for
something fun, a professional would be attracted toward something more
modern. I'll admit, even I was discouraged from installing the program
when I saw the logo.

If this logo isn't what you were looking for, I'm perfectly happy
scrapping it and starting over ;) I just want to help out in a way
that I can, since I can't do much coding at the moment.

Mike