Re: [LaTeXila] [ANNOUNCE] LaTeXila 2.1.0 (beta release)

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 10:57:56PM +0200, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
> The GSettings path has changed from /apps/latexila/ to
> /org/gnome/latexila/. That means that the user settings will be lost,
> unless a script for making the migration is run, but I don't have
> written this script yet.

Hum, not _all_ the settings, just the settings that are stored in
GSettings. The templates and most used symbols are not lost.

The build tools are lost, but it doesn't matter because it has
completely changed. If you created custom build tools and want to
restore them, the unique way is to read the XML file (in
~/.config/latexila/ generally).