[LaTeXila] [ANNOUNCE] LaTeXila 2.1.0 (beta release)

Hello,

The beta release 2.1.0 is out! I think it was a good time to make a
release because:
	- the 2.0.0 version was released almost six months ago
	- new nice stuff like Latexmk and the document structure seems
	quite stable (if not, you know what you should^W have to do ;)
	- the next weeks I will have less time for coding :(
	- the TODO for the 2.2 release is still big. It's like Debian,
	the release will be done when it's ready, hopefully in July.

Changes since the 2.0.7 version:
	- Build Tools: Latexmk by default instead of Rubber (Rubber is
	still available)
	- New build tools: "low level" commands (latex, pdflatex, dvipdf, etc.)
	- Show/hide a build tool
	- Build View: show/hide errors/warnings/badboxes
	- File Browser: new icon for images
	- Structure of a document to easily navigate in it
	- Some code clean-up and little fixes

Notes for translators:
You can update the translation if you want, but it's not urgent.
Personnaly I'll wait the 2.2 release for the French translation. I'll
make another beta when I'm almost sure that the strings won't change.

Notes for packagers:
Since it's a beta release, and since the translations are not
up-to-date, please don't put this version in the stable branch of you
distro.

The GSettings path has changed from /apps/latexila/ to
/org/gnome/latexila/. That means that the user settings will be lost,
unless a script for making the migration is run, but I don't have
written this script yet. Also the old data in dconf is still there (if
dconf is used obviously), I've searched a bit how to remove these data,
but I didn't find.
For the 2.2 release a script will be available. If you think it's
important that the users keep their settings, then wait the stable
release.

Thanks,
Sébastien