From: Courtney King <via+Courtney=ParksideMansion com 17hats com>
Date: Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:49 PM
Subject: Parkside Mansion Updated Contract
To: Sri (Shree) Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>

 Hi Sri,

Please see updated contract. I have set the hours to go from 7AM - 1AM for each day that way we can include the Saturday nighttime event. These hours we can change moving forward if need be. They are not set in stone.

I have attached our caterers, recommended vendors, event guide, and local restaurants for your reference.

Cheers,
Courtney King
Event Venue Manager
720-328-9532 X4