las-gnome Fwd: Libre Application Summit - Event at Balistreri Vineyards

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jessica Godo <jessica balistreriwine com>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Libre Application Summit - Event at Balistreri Vineyards
To: <sri ramkrishna me>
Cc: Jessica Godo <jessica balistreriwine com>

Hi Sri,

Dawn Williams at the DCPA notified us that you are looking for a venue for your upcoming Tech Conference event this fall.

We are Balistreri Vineyards, a family-owned and operated Winery located in Denver just 10 minutes north of downtown off I-25 & I-70. We invite you to visit us for a unique venue with a Winery. Here is the link to more information about us and some photos: https://www.balistrerivineyards.com/event-center/.

We do have some dates in September 2018 available in the evening (starting at 6pm) for your event.

Attached are a couple of items for you to take a look at to get started with:

  • Ballroom Rental Information & Beverage Packages – please note that we can offer you a discount for having less than 100 guests.
  • Sample Menu Items - we can customize a menu for you based on your budget & items you are looking for.

I’d be happy to set up a meeting to show you our space and answer any questions you may have; please feel free to email back or give us a call at 303-287-5156.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thanks,

Jessica Godo

Event Manager

Balistreri Vineyards