las-gnome Fwd: The Falls Event Center - Perfect for Your Event!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kasia Zalewska <notifications+sfl2fvn5 inbound gatherhere com>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 1:41 PM
Subject: The Falls Event Center - Perfect for Your Event!
To: <sri ramkrishna me>

Hi Sri!

My name is Kasia, and I'm the Sales Associate of the Falls Event Center in Littleton, located just south of Denver, near Santa Fe and C-470. I was forwarded your request regarding your search for a unique venue for your event in September and I think the Falls would be the perfect spot! I am very happy to share that we have a few Thursdays available in September! For consecutive days, we have the 10th - 13th available as well. All A/V needs are not a problem! We also have a light rail station very close by! We also have 4 hotels wihin a half mile (2 are right across the street!).

The Falls Event Center is an amazing facility offering indoor and outdoor spaces, stunning architectural features, a gorgeous view of the Rocky Mountains, and the flexibility to create your unique event. Here are a few of the many amenities we offer that are included with our rental rate:

- Use of all of our tables, chairs, and handkerchief tablecloths, including setup and teardown
- Use of our Innovative Audio Visual (screens, projectors, TVs, sound system, LED lighting, and more)
- Open Vendor policy which allows you to bring in your own food & non-alcoholic beverages, your own decor, entertainment, etc.
- Option to have a hosted bar or a cash bar within our liquor license. Bar Pricing is available upon request.

You can find additional information on our website at thefallseventcenter.com, and please let me know when you would like to schedule a time to take a tour of our amazing facilities.

Thank you,

Kasia Zalewska
Sales Associate