las-gnome Fwd: GDVN Inquiry - September - flexible 60-90 ppl

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: April Anne Chase <april thehangaratstanley com>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 12:34 PM
Subject: Fwd: GDVN Inquiry - September - flexible 60-90 ppl
To: <sri ramkrishna me>

Hi -

I received your inquiry via the GDVN :)

I represent The Hangar at Stanley Marketplace, a unique venue located in the heart of a bustling marketplace comprised of over 50 boutique local businesses.

The venue does have availability in September.  What are the hours of use?

Thanks and I hope to hear back!

April Anne Chase
Venue Director

The Hangar at Stanley Marketplace