las-gnome Fwd: Event Information

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jana Smith <janasmith720 gmail com>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 1:51 PM
Subject: Event Information
To: <sri ramkrishna me>

Hello,

Thank you for allowing Jackson's Downtown the opportunity to discuss hosting your event here with us.  We have a great space that can accommodate your guests.  We have a banquet room with a stage, private bar, several large screen tv's, a delicious catering menu (see attached) where you can choose your buffet or we could create a special menu just for your group, and ample parking conveniently located across the street. We don't charge a venue fee, but adhere to a food and beverage minimum.  Would you like to come in for a tour?  Please let me know if you have any questions.  We would love to have your group join us!

Thanks again for choosing Jackson's Downtown for all your entertainment needs!

Jana Smith
Event & Catering Director
Jackson's Downtown Denver

1520 20th Street