Re: las-gnome Bad news update: venue space

Alright, a few additions to my notes from before:

The good:
- the space itself looks great. The auditorium is large, there is an entrance where we can have snacks and a registration table. There are breakout rooms upstairs we can use. Should definitely be enough space for us
- free parking if you can find it. Otherwise, there's a shuttle you can take

The not as good:
- unavailable on weekends. It is available Weds - Friday the week we want it or else Tuesday - Friday the week of November 13th.
- does feel a bit isolated, too bad it's not closer to main campus. As I mentioned before, main campus is a ~5 min bus ride away

... so we could move the event to Weds Nov 1 - 4 and potentially try our luck on the main campus for continued BoFs. There are spaces you can just walk into with whiteboards. Or, we may want to do a weekday event only the week of the 13th.

Thoughts?

Nuritzi Sanchez  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless