las-gnome Prospectus

So I'm looking for the final version of the prospectus that I can send out to sponsors.  I made some modifications to tighten the messaging a little bit.  Editors welcome!  Outright talking about flatpack/flathub will make it difficult for me to sell it to Canonical.  I would prefer to say 'ubiquitous applications' but then have flatpak/flathub event in the conference itself.

We also need to call out the audience as well.  I'll try to hack on it a bit more before.  Of course others are perfectly welcome to work on it as well.

sri