Re: las-gnome LAS GNOME 2017 Papers Committee?

Hey,

I’m happy to be on the committee if you want me to, but I will be on
holiday (and out of contact) from the 24th to the 7th, so would only be
able to look through the papers and cast my votes a few days before the
10th and the acceptance e-mails. I understand if you want to put
someone else on the committee because of this!

That said, I think two weeks from now until the CfP deadline is a bit
tight, given that LAS GNOME hasn’t been announced at all (right?). Give
people an extra week?

Philip