Re: las-gnome collabora tuesday expenses

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Adelia Rahim <adeliarahim gmail com> wrote:
If I understand the situation correctly…

If we are already invoicing Collabora for the whole amount of sponsorship i.e. $2,500, then it is easiest that we just pay for those at our end.
Means someone has to pay for it first and get reimbursed later? That’s how I did it for the banners.

Yes, ideally, I reimburse someone who sends me the receipts and show that it was an approved expenditure in the budget.

So long as Collabora is informed on the amount we are going to spend on those items.

That has never been necessary before.  They're sponsoring the croissants in that they get their name out front as "Snack break, sponsored by Collabora", not that they're getting $2500 (or whatever) worth of croissants.

Thanks,
Rosanna

--
Rosanna Yuen