Re: las-gnome collabora tuesday expenses

If I understand the situation correctly…

If we are already invoicing Collabora for the whole amount of sponsorship i.e. $2,500, then it is easiest
that we just pay for those at our end.
Means someone has to pay for it first and get reimbursed later? That’s how I did it for the banners.

So long as Collabora is informed on the amount we are going to spend on those items.