las-gnome power strips..

I'm trying to get a hold of some power strips from Intel.  But this might be an expense if I can't get them..  We should provide some power strips for unconference and other parts.  The venue doesn't have them.  I"m thinking we need about 20.  Apparently I can buy them at Amazon for 10 bucks a pop.  Rental is terrible, they are $10 for a week per strip.

If I don't hear back from anyone by tomorrow, what should our course of action be?

sri