las-gnome access to the venue 5pm-8pm Sunday night..

So the venue will let us in on Sunday.  But for the 3 hours it will cost us about $389 to setup.  But it will give us a 3 hour window to set everything up instead of an hour.

I'm not really happy about the $389 price tag as I feel that is high for just a 3 hour window.   I am going to see if I can negotiate this down if I can.  I would prefer we only pay $100 or so.

I will have our budget numbers out later today.

sri