Re: las-gnome badge design..

Hi Kat,

On 11 Sep 2016, at 12:08 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:

Hi Adelia,

On 10 September 2016 at 21:11, Adelia Rahim <adeliarahim gmail com> wrote:
Sri, I think Codethink hasn’t replied with their logo.
Also, I don’t have those versions of Intel, Aleph, and openSUSE.

the Codethink logo and blurb are already in the shared ownCloud
conference resources folder which is shared with GUADEC and GNOME.Asia
groups. It would be a really good idea to have a LAS group so that you
can take the logos and blurbs from there rather than blocking on the
sponsors :) If you let me know when the LAS group is set up, I can
share the folder with it.

Kat

Thanks, I found the Codethink logo in the folder you mentioned. I see Sri has created a LAS folder (https://cloud.gnome.org/index.php/s/mCuNJ4tMy7igISh); I’ve uploaded the logos that I have to that folder.

Need to get the sponsor banner designed over the weekend and submit order to print before Monday 6pm ET.