Re: las-gnome updates from the financial end

On 1 September 2016 at 23:27, Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

A few updates:

 * Check sent for the remainder of the venue rental.
 * Invoicing done as far as I am aware — worked off the google doc for
invoicing, so if it isn't listed there I don't know about it.

Hi people, I'd like to encourage you to use the cloud instance for
documents (especially ones which don't need collaborative editing).
There should be a LAS group on there which will make sharing with the
team easier.

If there's need for collaborative editing, then we should look into
getting LO online added to the instance. I use it at work and it's
been relatively reliable so far!

 * Is someone looking into the insurance?  The Foundation has General
Liability & Directors & Officers Liability Policies.  I don't think we have
any events listed in it at the moment.

Thanks,
Rosanna

--