las-gnome updates from the financial end

Hi everyone,

A few updates:

 * Check sent for the remainder of the venue rental.
 * Invoicing done as far as I am aware — worked off the google doc for invoicing, so if it isn't listed there I don't know about it.
 * Is someone looking into the insurance?  The Foundation has General Liability & Directors & Officers Liability Policies.  I don't think we have any events listed in it at the moment.

Thanks,
Rosanna

--
Rosanna Yuen