Re: las-gnome Collabora logo on website

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
I think we typically ask for an svg and also need a short description of the company for the Sponsors page: http://las.gnome.org/sponsors/our-sponsors/

I will follow up and try to get these ASAP.

I think that making an exception works, but it should be an exception. We need to make sure that companies come through with their payments. Cosimo, do you know when they expect to make payment? Zana sent Mark the invoice two days ago.

I haven't had conversations about invoices/payments with Mark. I think that was Sri and Zana.
But I am confident they will come through -- two days is not a long time.

Cheers,
Cosimo