Re: las-gnome Collabora logo on website

A bit more background behind the request: Mark is publicizing Guy's talk through Collabora's social media channels right now, and people have asked him how Collabora was involved, as it did not appear on the website.
I think it would be an appropriate and courteous gesture to add their logo even if we haven't yet received a payment, since it's a trusted company and we want in general to help and be generous with those who support us.

Cheers,
Cosimo