Fwd: Big Frog

FYI. Here is the response I got from Big Frog.
v/r
Doug

"bella kellner" <bella kellner bigfrog com> 03/08/16 7:17 PM >>>
Hello Douglas!

For GILDAN shirts with full colored FRONT PRINTS we would be looking at
about $8.07 per shirt!

For any shirt with BACKS too, it would be an extra $1.80 per shirt! J

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BELLA KELLNER

BF Graphic Designer

971.271.7191

Bigfrog.com/pdx

Follow us on  <http://www.facebook.com/bigfrogpdx> Facebook and
<http://www.instagram.com/bigfrogpdx> Instagram!

*Changes to artwork and delays in correspondence can increase your
turnaround time. Payment is required before ordering shirts and printing. To
guarantee the fastest service possible please follow up promptly with your
order. Should any questions arise please call the store directly and speak
with the designer that helped you place the order.