Format of the conference

This is a thread to talk about the format of the conference.  Let's put up some proposals and see what would work best, then run it by some of the technical people and see how they feel.

My proposal is to have half day talks, and half day sessions working with things like xdg-app and so forth.   We can also go with a traditional conference with talks.

Once we start having speakers though, we might be on the hook for travel subsidies for them, so we will need to make sure that we know how many speakers we are going to have in order to make sure that we can provide the travel for them.

sri