Re: las-gnome LAS GNOME update

Hi Rosanna, LAS team,

I would still like to see a budget please. From my point of view, I am
seeing our financial backers being invoiced for something that might
not be financially viable at all. If it was to fall through, this
would all look very bad.

Please send in a budget as soon as possible. In future, one should be
ready before any invoicing is done. From this point of view, I expect
the LAS team to hold the same responsibilities as GNOME.Asia and
GUADEC teams do. Anything less would be grossly unfair to all the
people who put in the work to do this properly.

Thanks