Re: Linux Action Show

hi sri

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 7:50 , Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Linux Action Show will be talking about LAS GNOME tomorrow as part of their episode.  Let's talk about what I should be talking about there as part of the PR for the conference.

This is where we make the conference public.  So please give me your thoughts on things that I should not say as well as say.

mmm, if i were a participant i think i would be interested to know:

 * What people could i meet at the conference?

 * What motivated you to initiate this conference? Why a new conference? i think it would be cool to talk about how this conference is part of an important effort to advance the free desktop (and for who). the idealistic side.

 * As person who is part of arranging the conferene, what kind of new insights/skills/knowledge are you anticipating I will gain from participating? (ie. and how does the conference design facilitate that). the individualistic side.

hope you can use it sri, looking forward to watch your show

-Bastian