Linux Action Show

Linux Action Show will be talking about LAS GNOME tomorrow as part of their episode.  Let's talk about what I should be talking about there as part of the PR for the conference.

I can't talk about the website, but I can talk about when registrations are open and that we are looking for sponsors.  I will be talking about the concept of the conference and everything.

This is where we make the conference public.  So please give me your thoughts on things that I should not say as well as say.

sri