Re: Start new bindings for GTK+

Are you planning on either _javascript_-side or C-API-side compatibility with either Seed or GJS? The only reason that the incompatibilities between Seed and GJS exist and are acceptable is because they were developed in parallel without knowledge of each other, and released within a week of each other.

If you don't find anyone to help you, and truly believe your project will be a signiicant benefit to GNOME (what benefits are you expecting over the other two?), I'll help you get set to make a release.

Tim Vera