Start new bindings for GTK+

Hello to all!
                  I am new to this forum and wants to ask some question for my research work. I want to release _javascript_ bindings for GTK+ on behalf of my research team and client. My questions are following.

Where to release _javascript_ bindings for GTK+?
How to put _javascript_ bindings for GTK+ on GNOME SVN?
What are other requirements?

I am waiting for your kind reply and I hope GNOME language binding team will help me to release _javascript_ binding for GTK+.

Best Regards.
--
Furqan R.Shah