Re: Start new bindings for GTK+

Hello!

I'm one of the Seed developers, and I'm intrigued. Is there something provided by your bindings that is not currently available in Seed or GJS? If so, would it not be easier to merge your improvements into one of those projects (I'd be more than happy to help with Seed), instead of creating yet another set of JS bindings?

Tim Vera