Re: Request to add API to gdk.Drawable class

OK, we are still quite early in the API freeze, and these methods will
not be used very much anyway, so go ahead. Thanks for the information.

By the way, does java-gnome make it easy to access underlying C
instances, and write extra C code when a method has not been wrapped?

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com