Request to add API to gdk.Drawable class

We have just discovered that we are missing several
low-level drawing methods from our gdk.Drawable class.
These methods have never existed yet we have a request
from a user who needs access to these methods.  I would
like to ask permission to add the methods.  We will not
be changing or removing any existing methods with this
change, just added new ones.

I will understand if you say no but I though it couldn't
hurt to ask.

Thanks
-Jeff