Re: Request to add API to gdk.Drawable class

So far we haven't changed any of the public API although
we have fixed some bugs and moved some of our "glue" code
(this is the code that makes the call from java to the
native libs but is not directly accessible) from one
class to another.  Our public API is unchanged from the
beta 1 release.

Here is a list of methods that operate on a Drawable that
do not have a public API in java-gnome.

gdk_draw_rgb_image
gdk_draw_rgb_image_dithalign
gdk_draw_rgb_32_image
gdk_draw_rgb_32_image_dithalign
gdk_draw_gray_image
gdk_draw_indexed_image
gdk_draw_polygon
gdk_draw_drawable
gdk_draw_image
gdk_draw_points
gdk_draw_lines
gdk_draw_glyphs
gdk_draw_layout_line
gdk_draw_layout
gdk_draw_layout_line_with_colors
gdk_draw_layout_with_colors

The glue code already exists for each of these methods.

A java-gnome user has started to implement these methods in code on his
local system due to his need but the public API for these methods have
not been committed to cvs and will not unless we get your blessing.

Thanks
-Jeff