Re: language-bindings gnome org

On 25 Apr 2001 00:48:06 +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> The language-bindings gnome org mailing list is now ready for use (thanks
> to Martin Baulig for setting it up).  The subscription list has been
> migrated, although some user settings such as digest will have to be set
> again.

Great!

> Here are a few things to get discussion moving again:
>
> Setting up a web site for language bindings (bindings.gnome.org?)
>   - documentation on how to write language bindings
>   - documentats on how to write LB friendly APIs
>   - defs file standard

Is there any documentation on this now??  I know next to nothing about
this but am very interested in learning more?  If there is no
documentation can someone tell me alittle about it??

>   - links to all language bindings that want links
>      - using Erik's page as a starting point?

Seams stupid not to use the _information_ on my page.  Using the
layout/matrix-idea is a different thing.  We can discuss that.  I'll be
more than glad to help out.

The page is written in RXML (see http://www.roxen.com/ for info) so it
will have to be rewritten anyway if moved to an apache-based server.

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | http://erik.bagfors.nu/
erik bagfors nu            | Erik Bagfors engohol se