Wrapping Bonobo!?

How easy is it to wrap bonobo in other languages?  I've been playing
with wrapping some of the functions in ruby and it seams to work.

However to get a full bonobo-implementation does one have to have a full
working corba for that language??

How usefull is a implementation without the use of corba.  That is just
use the corba in the c-code to be wrapped instead of in the language you
are creating bindings for?

The question is basically this, a real implementation of bonobo for
other languages should they wrap the C-implementation or create a new
implementation in other languages with the help of corba?

Opps.. that was really bad english.  Hope you understand what I'm
talking about?

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | http://erik.bagfors.nu/
erik bagfors nu            | Erik Bagfors engohol se