mailing list notes

Since I got a few mails about this, I thought I would post some
information about the mail.gnome.org setup.

The new list is set up for subscriber posting only (the same as all other
mail.gnome.org mailing lists.  If you want to post from multiple
addresses, you have two options.

The first is to subscribe all your addresses to language-bindings at:

then turn off delivery for all but one account so that you only get one
copy of mailing list posts (delivery settings can be changed at the list
info page).

Alternatively, you can subscribe the other addresses to the post-only
list, which will give those addresses posting priviledges for all
gnome.org mailing lists.  This can be done at:

If you want to filter language-bindings messages, match the following
header:

This can be written as the following procmail recipe:
  :0:

Or as a sieve filter:
  if header :is "X-BeenThere" "language-bindings gnome org" {
    fileinto "INBOX.language-bindings";
  }

James.

--