Re: adding trigger to shell script

On 27.05.2013 11:31, SanskritFritz wrote:
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Jannis <bt_jannis yahoo de> wrote:

Does anybody know whether there is any kind of
documentation available for this window list plugin? I find configuring
kupfer and its plugins to be quite complicated due to sometimes missing
documentation (this is not complain or request for more manuals. I know how
much work it is to create such open source programs and the accompanging
manuals.)
I'm not sure about this. https://live.gnome.org/Kupfer/Tips gives you
some insight, but I think using the window list plugin is usable
without documentation. If you can help with the wiki, that would be
appreciated. The only quirky edge is maybe the usage of ctrl-enter.

Ok, fair enough. Some wild pressing of Kupfer commands (and your Ctr-Enter tip) gave me some insights into its functionality. I managed to use a combination of window list and triggers to bind Activate (Window List) to some shortcut (trigger). The only drawback now is that this only works once the program is started. With the trigger commands that I used before for the same thing for "normal" (i.e. no shell scripts) programs I could use the same key to start the program and to switch to its active window. Is there any way to do this with window list?

Cheers
Jannis