Re: adding trigger to shell script

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Jannis <bt_jannis yahoo de> wrote:
i have managed to add triggers for many programs which allow me now to
quickly start programs and switch to windows of already running programs.

I have, however, not been able to add such a trigger to a java (Docear)
program that is started via its shell script. If I add a trigger to run this
path:

/opt/docear/docear.sh

A new instance of docear is started every time I hit the respective key.
Most probably this is due to the fact that kupfer does not recognise cocear
to be already running. Is there any way to solve this?

Use the Window List plugin. You can create a trigger for activating
the window of your choice. This is actually faster than always
launching a new instance of an application which then recongnises that
one instance is already running and switches to it. Using Window List
you can immediately switch to a particular window.