adding trigger to shell script

Hey folks,

i have managed to add triggers for many programs which allow me now to quickly start programs and switch to windows of already running programs.

I have, however, not been able to add such a trigger to a java (Docear) program that is started via its shell script. If I add a trigger to run this path:

/opt/docear/docear.sh

A new instance of docear is started every time I hit the respective key. Most probably this is due to the fact that kupfer does not recognise cocear to be already running. Is there any way to solve this?

Best

Jannis