Re: some plugins and questions

Hi,

On 01/12/2013 09:39 PM, Karol Będkowski wrote:
> 2013-01-10 17:00:37 Jeroen Budts <jeroen lightyear be>:
>> I guess the current maintenance/bugfix stage is caused by a lack of
>> time, or is the interest in the project lost?
>
> It's hard to say. Free time is one of reasons. I think main problem is
> lack of project leader....

I'm sorry to hear that. I was under the impression that you and/or Ulrik
are the project leaders? Is there currently somebody who  maintains the
'official' git repository and does a release from time to time?

For a while now I have been looking for a nice small Open Source project
where I can contribute some code and I think Kupfer would be a nice
project to work on. But that's obviously only useful if there is
somebody who can also review patches, discuss new features and apply
patches to an official repo. Simply maintaining my own personal fork is
not really what I have in mind.

kind regards,
Jeroen