Re: Discussion of development version interface

---------- Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:11:54 +0200 ----------
Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com> wrote:

> 2011/3/28 David Schneider <dnschneid gmail com>:
> > Also, it looks like the dropdown is not aligned with the main window.
>
> It never was, but now it is :-)  (will be pushed soon). It's still
> always fixed below the two first panes. I don't have any immediate
> idea how to position it otherwise when the third pane shows up. Right
> now it never moves which is also a good thing.

Ha, never noticed that.
I think the dropdown should move somehow for the third pane, as otherwise the
pane and the dropdown are very far apart (moreso than it used to be due to
bigger panes).  How about repositioning the dropdown to be centered under the
second and third panes (instead of first and second) when focused in the third
pane?